iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Apps Search Engine
iPhone Apps Users Community
Advanced search | Example: action games
iPhone apps

Seat Ibiza Cupra Race

Seat Ibiza Cupra Race
  • #: 186698
  • Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
  • Category: Games
  • Updated: 2009-12-21
  • Current Version: 1.1
  • 1.1
  • Size: 19.20 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: Futurlink
  • Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later
  • © 2009 Seat S.A.
  •  Add to Favorite apps

 

Description

Get a taste of the fastest racing experience with the SEAT IBIZA CUPRA RACE.

The Club SEAT racing game is a high speed arcade challenge to play on the go. You will have the chance to get inside the newest car models of the SEAT brand to test your skills.

Drive one of SEAT's flagship cars: the new SEAT IBIZA CUPRA. Choose your color, customize the car with your favourite stickers and drive across the sunny island of IBIZA. Face three challenges: 'Race Mode', competing against five expert drivers; 'Time Attack', beating the timer in a frantic race; and 'Test Drive', where your driving skills will be pushed to the limit.

And this is only the beginning. Keep in touch with Club SEAT to expand your car collection with new SEAT models from upcoming application upgrades.

iPhone Screenshots

Seat Ibiza Cupra Race iPhone Screenshot 1
Seat Ibiza Cupra Race iPhone Screenshot 2

Video Reviews

No video review.

Customer reviews

Write a Review

Rated 1/5 based on 3 customer reviews.

 

2/5 stars

K

:
Good, especially for free. Steering is hopelessly unusable, so that needs to be fixed. I like the free roam idea.

3/5 stars

ok

:
This game is hard to steer on. I haven't played it much but it's ok. I sould try it more. Cupra 2 is better.

0/5 stars

IM SO PISSED NOW!!!!!!!!

:
What I would like to know is how did this app get aprooved from apple with it's issues with steering and camera view.

throughout all the comments and reviews, it's the same complaint.

I'm kinda upset because apple said that 95 % of apps get aprooved. The remaining 5% gets rejected because they don't work!!
If that's true,then how did your app make it?

Did you not actually play/ Test the app before submitting.

We are customers not beta testers. Please try and fix the obvious problems before releasing an app that we pay for.
I understand when a app is great and you want to make improvements,however this app is not really playable. It seems to me that the devs knew all the issues and still chose to release it and make money from customers despite the steering issues.
DONT TELL ME THAT YOU FIND THIS ACCEPTABLE.

Forum

Ask a question

Be the first question this app.

Users Community

+ Connect to community


The information may be outdated (2011-04-24 01:02:10). For actual information go to iTunes

Related to «Seat Ibiza Cupra Race» applications

SEAT Race

SEAT Race

Here we go again A renovated, brand-new version of SEATs racing game is finally here.If you enjoyed our previous challenges, download this improved version and feel the heat from the road with these new features: New Car:We have included the new SEAT IBIZA ST with all its 105 horsepower. Circuits… more

Price: free | Category: Games

View all related to: Seat Ibiza Cupra Race applications



Mobile Version
iApps4you.com - is iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad apps search engine and not been authorized, sponsored or approved by Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2017 iApps4you.com.
66 ms.